At Kowalski Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in McMurray is important. We understand how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should have liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A reliable company that can do AC repair should have a list of references they’ll readily provide you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you pick has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Kowalski Heating, Cooling & Plumbing a call at 724-370-0141. We’re happy to help!